Our philosophy is simple. We want to get to know you in order to help you make the best decisions possible.
As a firm, our focus is to understand your goals and develop a plan to reach them.
We conduct our financial planning process in a way to ensure we are answering all of your questions in a thorough and concise manner.
What you may be thinking
- Finding your center: Risk vs. Reward. Where is your comfort zone?
- Does my current approach to planning give me clear direction to where I am heading?
- Am I missing out on investment opportunities?
- How do I balance my desire to pay down debts while addressing my other financial priorities?
- Will my plans to protect my heirs, be carried out as I desire?
- If something were to happen to me, will my family be able to put everything together?
- Is what I have accumulated enough - to be able to sustain my lifestyle later in life?
- What is the best way to arrange my affairs that affords me to pay the least amount of tax?
- How can I minimize my total cost of borrowing and building wealth at the same time?
Experience has shown us many people:
- Falsely believe that financial planning means receiving a good investment return
- Do not realize that an RRSP or a corporation is generally not a tax savings strategy, but rather just a deferral
- Pay more taxes than they should
- Are not properly protected against the unexpected
- Overpay for insurance or are underinsured
- Still base their future success on guesswork or market timing
- Do not have a plan in place that quantifies their decisions and compares against alternate approaches
- Typically only consider fees when considering investment success
- Have too much complexity in their finances and seek simplification
If you think our financial planning approach is what you're looking for, we invite you to
Mutual funds and/or approved exempt market products and/or exchange traded funds are offered through Investia Financial Services Inc.
Insurance products offered through multiple insurance carriers